1 day ago
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Another First!
I think one of the most fun things about being a mom is watching my son experience so many firsts! One of the fun things about life is that we all get to experience "firsts" all the time. For Example... this weekend I experienced one. I'm 31 years old and yesterday I had my very first Big Mac!!! I gotta say they aren't all they're cracked up to be! It was quite disappointing actually. Think I'll stick with the cheese burger in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Just browsing your old posts again and Steve picked up on this one... you had your very first Big Mac this past year! Wowsers!! In my family that was reserved for my dad and brother... the girls had to have fish fillets - which are, to this day, my favourite! As for the Big Mac, I was disappointed when I tried it for the first time, too.. I much prefer a Big Extra. Their chicken burgers don't do anything for me, either. I do like the new wraps at McBloats, though, had one just the other day alongside a large orange juice. Hmm, what are you going to try for the first time this year??!!!
Post a Comment