Saturday, March 24, 2007

crafty, crafty...


I think the hardware store man is really starting to wonder why my husband keeps showing up for empty paint cans. Everytime Jeremy goes to Home Hardware I ask him to pick up another one. Decorating these cans is one of my new favorite things... here's one I made for my cousin's little girl for her birthday.

3 comments:

Louise said...

Very nice! I've tried baby formula cans but I think the paint cans are nicer! I also got blog candy that was in a decorated paint can, but it was the quart size - another great idea!

Sarah said...

so cute! I have been decorating formula cans, but the paint cans are cooler because they have a handle!!!

KPetrie said...

I say..you'll be a real talent if you can make a big ol' 10 gallon paint jug look cute! Now you have a challenge..can't wait to see it!