Monday, April 2, 2007

Spring daisy cards

Now that it has stopped snowing it feels a little more like spring. Here are a few cards that I made recently... inspired by the sunshine!
I know lots of people aren't that crazy about this watercolor garden stamp set, but I love this daisy!!! I've made loads of cards with it and don't think I'll be getting tired of it any time soon!


5 comments:

KPetrie said...

You're so artsy fartsy..hehe I love it! Well..I also benefit from it too!

Sarah said...

Love your cards, Leanne! You made that green ribbon look good!

I am putting a link on my blog to yours so I don't have to search for you everytime I want to see your updates... is that ok with you?!

Creative Tara said...

cute cards, Leanne! I'll take every peek at spring I can get these days... :)

Tez said...

Very cute, I always love your crafty stuff. Partly cause I suck at it and you do amazing things!

Update eh? Are your daffodills blooming yet? teehee!

Stobbes said...

Hey Leanne!
This is Karissa! I found your blog on Sarah's website and am so excited!
hope to see you on friday. i will e-mail you. =)