Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mmmm... these are so good!!!

I've been busy trying to put together a cook book for a family reunion we are having this summer. Since I'm the one collecting the recipes I've been able to preview a few of them. These Chocolate Chip cookies are so good and easy. My second cousin came across this recipe in Austrailia while she was working on a ranch... cooking for the cowboys.

Chocolate Chip Cookies
360 g. butter or marg
3 c. flour
2/3 c. white sugar
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 can sweetened condensed milk
choc. chips (as many as you want)
Cream butter and sugar. Add condensed milk. Stir dry ingredients and add to wet. Stir in choc. chips. Roll into small balls and lightly flatten on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 F. until golden brown (10 - 12 minutes)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

mmmmmm! those sound yummy!!!

Sarah said...

thanks for the fun day today! the kids are watching George right now :)
I tagged you if you want to play!