Here is Sammy... Loves his bottle!!! He better enjoy it while it lasts 'cause the day after his birthday (next week) it's good-bye bottle... hello sippy cup!!
ha! too funny, he's got 3 on the go!!! Elise is still on a bottle - I gave her a sippy cup and she covered herself in milk.... fun! She just shook it as hard as she could and discovered that it would fly out the top (doesn't say much for my sippy cups, does it?! Maybe I shouldn't try to use ones that are over 4 years old!!) Good luck with that... weaning babies is ever so much fun!
He is so gorgeous, slow and steady goes weaning, I just put less and less in the bottle and when it was gone, handed a sippy cup over, eventually there were only a few drops in the bottle and it wasn't worth the hassle for them, so they took the sippy cup instead. My biggest mistake was giving them a bottle after I weaned them from the boob (around 15 months) ahhhh!!!
4 comments:
Heheh..that should be fun! For ALL of ya! See you on Friday!
ha! too funny, he's got 3 on the go!!! Elise is still on a bottle - I gave her a sippy cup and she covered herself in milk.... fun! She just shook it as hard as she could and discovered that it would fly out the top (doesn't say much for my sippy cups, does it?! Maybe I shouldn't try to use ones that are over 4 years old!!) Good luck with that... weaning babies is ever so much fun!
He is so gorgeous, slow and steady goes weaning, I just put less and less in the bottle and when it was gone, handed a sippy cup over, eventually there were only a few drops in the bottle and it wasn't worth the hassle for them, so they took the sippy cup instead. My biggest mistake was giving them a bottle after I weaned them from the boob (around 15 months) ahhhh!!!
Mine have bottles until they are almost 2 yrs but they ditch theirsoothers/pacifiers at 6 months!
Post a Comment