Thursday, November 8, 2007

Spinning

Sorry about the lack of posts and pictures lately... can you believe that our computer crashed and our camera broke in the same week!!!
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that Sammy discovered spinning this week. So cute! He spins until he can't stand up anymore and then he falls on the floor and lays there until he can get up and do it again. This week I've been feeling like I'm "spinning" too, but it seems I don't have the time to lie on the floor and recover. Makes me think of something a pastor of mine used to say... "Remember that God created us as human beings not human doings". Hope you can all find some time to just "be" this week!

2 comments:

Tez said...

awww too cute! I could totally use some just "be" time. Reminds me of the song "breathe, just breathe". thanks for the reminder. love you big

Tez said...

I told Lei about the shoe sales....she said "yes and then I will have the most beautiful shoes" teeheee, she's all about the beautiful.

How are you friend?