Love them both!! Don't worry about the housework... I'd take stamping over that anyday!!! (and it shows in my house.....)Hmm... you want a suggestion? I like it like it is, but maybe a little glitter? I love glitter! Make sure you get some on yourself, too :)
I have a way better suggestion..put MY photo in the middle of the cards..hehehehe
I hate to be a ninny, but no glitter. It would ruin the feel of them!!!!Very beautiful work. Can I come over for a weekend and have you show me card making?I'll bring my girls and you can pee your pants laughing at them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love them both!! Don't worry about the housework... I'd take stamping over that anyday!!! (and it shows in my house.....)
Hmm... you want a suggestion? I like it like it is, but maybe a little glitter? I love glitter! Make sure you get some on yourself, too :)
I have a way better suggestion..put MY photo in the middle of the cards..hehehehe
I hate to be a ninny, but no glitter. It would ruin the feel of them!!!!
Very beautiful work. Can I come over for a weekend and have you show me card making?
I'll bring my girls and you can pee your pants laughing at them!
Post a Comment