The other day Sam was having a ball walking around the house in Jeremy's shoes. The more I watch Sammy the more I'm convinced that toys are a waste of money!! He's never gotten this much pleasure out of any of his toys... the only thing that comes close is my pots and pans and the tv remote!
1 day ago



3 comments:
I wonder what Sammy would do with a room full of cardboard boxes?? hehe Actually, I can picture your son being the kind of kid that has a backyard full of boxes and sheets..to make the coolest spaceship or fort on the block!
awwww he is too priceless!
I have a great picture of Jaala walking around in her dad's shoes, and sitting IN my pots cupboard, and tearing all my tupperware out, teeheee!
I like your cards. I like the purple one too, and I wouldn't change it!
Post a Comment