I've had two days on my own with the kids as Jeremy went back to work on Thursday. Maartina is a great baby and Sam is a really good big brother too... I still have to watch him though!!! Maartina is still a novelty and Sam loves to touch her and hold her hand. I hear him say "ba-by" many times a day!





3 comments:
I love the pic of Sammy putting his foot in the bassinette! SO cute! He could be sending you one of several messages "Here baby, suck on my toes, they're better than a nuk nuk!" Or.."Baby needs company!" Or.."Trick or treat, smell my feet!" lol Beautiful family..I still need to come by and meet Maartina!
They are so cute together. I can't wait to meet Maartina in person. You guys are truly blessed!
love these pics of Sam enjoying his new baby sister!
Post a Comment