It has been an Awefully. Long. Time since I have updated and I know that some of you (by "some" I mean Teri) are looking for pictures of the kiddies. Sorry you'll have to keep waiting... I'll try and add some soon.
I just wanted to say this stage of kids starting to talk is the absolute funnest!!! The other day Sam put a two word sentence together all by himself and can you guess what it was?!!... "Hold Baby?" How cute is that?!!! Especially when you see him say it with his chubby little arms stretched out for his sister! Love that little boy!
In other kid news: Maarti laughed at me the other day! Love the toothless smiles that she is so willing to hand out.
Now for the news that is making me sad... I just found out last night that a girl I used to work with just lost her husband. They were traveling to visit her family and came across an accident. He got out to help and was hit by another car and killed. They have a toddler and she is 10 weeks pregnant. Keep Tara in your prayers. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in her situation.
I am reminded once again to enjoy every moment I have with the ones I love.
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment