Wow!! Hats off to my single mom friends!! I have no idea how you do it. We have once again hit flu season at our house and I don't think I could survive it alone. How on earth do you bath a baby, change the crib sheets and start a load of laundry all at the same time!?! Especially when all of that needs to happen in the middle of the night when you've just been awakened from a dead sleep! All I have to say is that I'm very thankful for my husband and do not take it for granted that he is so helpful with the kids.
In other news... before this flu hit I have to admit that I have been spending an aweful lot of time thinking about Maarti's first birthday party. I know it's still over two months away, but it is just too, too fun to plan. I think I'm going to have a ladybug theme, but I could easily be swayed to do Strawberry Shortcake. Any thoughts? I'm leaning more to ladybugs because I found the website for The Ladybug Gift Store. So adorable!! If only it was closer and I had unlimited resources!
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment