1 day ago
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Family Day
Yesterday we packed up the kids and went to the lake for the day with some friends and Grandma. It was the perfect day to be out... sunny, but not too hot. We spent all morning in the boat.
Can you believe this? Maarti fell asleep within half an hour of getting in the boat!
Grandma is Sam's favorite person in the whole world I think. When he's at home if he picks up a toy phone he always says: "Hi Gramma. How's it goin'? I come to your house Gramma? Ok. Bye."
And here is picture of me. My dear friend Katie put out a challenge for Moms with blogs to post a picture of themsleves once a week. The idea is for Moms to get out from behind the camera and reintroduce themselves into the family's photo history. I thought is was a great idea (although I doubt I'll be able to keep up with once a week!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hey Leanne,
Great Pics! I'm so glad to see a picture of you :)
The picture of Marti sleeping is so sweet.
What lovely scenery! I agree - Maarti sleeping is very sweet! It IS very sweet picture of you, Leanne!
Is that your Mom??
Jenny
It's Jeremy's mom. They live not to far from us... it's so nice to live close to at least one side of the family. My family is about a four and a half hour drive away.
Yay for posting the pic! You cutie you!
Looks like a great day! And that is a very good challenge.... I've challenged my scrapbook classes to make whole layouts dedicated to themselves.... once was of things we do, (Called, "These hands of mine...") and one was just of who we are... And let me tell ya, it's not easy to find enough pictures of myself that are page worthy... and I think it would be just as hard to get it accomplished on my blog. This is a great shot of you! You look so relaxed!
Post a Comment