Monday, January 11, 2010

Effective Discipline 101 - What Not To Do

Me: "Sam! Who drew on your Face?!"

Sam: (looking sheepish) "Umm... I can't tell you."

And here is the lesson: If you are wanting to get a strong message across, this is not the time to laugh! I did - and it ruined everything.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol - And take pictures!! lol
I keep taking pictures of their most collosal messes and mistakes - I think I am just encouraging more messes! Point in case the bedroom jello fiasco of today...I finally chose not to take a picture :)

Desiree said...

My best friend is Jeannie (Jones). Do you remember her? When I go to visit, and she verbally disciplines her kids, I have to leave the room. I've had to cover my face and leave the room also. So many times I just want to burst out laughing. But I know that technically, it's not funny, but I still can't help it.

Joel+Christine+Emma+Caitlin said...

Leanne ... I LOVE YOUR BLOG! You make me smile and laugh out loud! I miss you!!!