This last week has been long! I should have lots to share here, but my husband has (very wisely) forbid me to blog about puke and poop, so um yeah... that doesn't leave me with too many options. I think there are only two little stories from the week aren't in those categories!
1.) I was heading out the door to visit with a friend who's been in Europe all summer and of course the kids wanted to come. Jeremy explained that all we would be doing was talking and it would be boring. Sam's response: "Mom, can I go boring with you next time?"
2.) Earlier in the week Sam crawled into bed with us at 6:30am and had a suggestion: "Maybe Dad can ride his bike to work today and we can go to Starbucks?!" I thought it was a brilliant idea, but am a little concerned that at four he's already a fan of Buckies!
5 days ago


1 comment:
Hello Leanne - it has been so long since we've "chatted"!
There is something about this time of year (probably all the fruit and veggies in season) that brings out the worst in little people's intestines! William is also experiencing a "cleanse" right now. ;) I have banned all the other children from giving him one more green been or pea to eat this week!!!
This too shall pass. ;)
Jenny
Post a Comment