Tonight we had a blast visiting some relatives that we don't see nearly enough. We met for dinner and then decided to head over to my dad's cousin's house for some more visiting. On our way over Sam pipes up from the backseat... "If I start to cry when you say it's time to go home don't panic, okay Mom?!"
And then...
When we got home and put the kids to bed we could hear the neighbor playing his music louder than we appreciate. Over his music I heard Sam in bed saying "Dear Jesus, please help us to have neighbors that don't play their music so loud. Amen."
5 days ago


4 comments:
cute, cute, cute, cute!!!! Little sweetie.
OK, that is just priceless. I love it the "Don't panic" part. I feel like saying that to my husband sometimes, "If I just start crying for no reason (PMS) don't panic!"
So cute, and so precious how kids remember to take even the little things to the Lord in prayer!
I love that he knows he can talk to God about anything :)
Post a Comment