Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Maarti!

I know I'm a couple of weeks late with this post, but I figure it's okay since we celebrated Maarti over the course of about three weeks.
First we had an Easter Birthday party with cousin Emma who is just a few days older than Maarti. A picnic lunch, tractor train rides, cupcakes, presents and an Easter egg hunt... what else could a couple of almost three year olds ask for?




On Maarti's actual birthday we had more presents, more family and more cake. Perfect!



And finally, something I've been wanting to do for a long time: A mother/daughter date at Traceycakes! Yay for lemonade and cake pops!




And now for the annual birthday interview:

Favorite color: Fushia, and fush (?... I have no idea), and purple and pink
Favorite song: Go Tell it on the Mountain
Favorite story: Strawberry shortcake
Favorite show: Strawberry Shortcake
Favorite toy: Strawberry shortcake
Favorite food: Toast and apples (really?... Not Strawberry Shortcake?!!)
When I grow upI want to be: A ballerina on one foot
Best place to play: Play group
Favorite thing to do: Going to the park
Best Bible story: About Jesus
Best holiday: To the hotel
I'm good at: Dancing like a ballerina

No comments: