Monday, August 8, 2011

A Baby Pool of Sorts

Not sure I've mentioned this on here yet, but this is what we are super excited about these days:



The kids are over the moon about this new baby! My belly gets hugged and kissed about a million times a day. They have even tried giving the baby a high five on occasion! It's so fun that they understand what's coming and it's really fun to hear their thoughts on it!

Sam thinks:
  • we are having both a Boy and a Girl! (he's wrong by the way... we are only having ONE baby.)
  • Name Suggestions: Justin and Emily (Sam has a different name for the baby every. single. day... his name choices are getting much better he started out saying "Obi Wan Kenobi" for a boy and "Obi Jo Kelobi" for a girl.)
  • Birthday: October 2 (that's nearly one month early, but by the time October rolls around I may be hoping he's right.)
  • 100 lbs and 100 inches long (If he's right I'm sure we'll get our own TV show... you can watch for us on TLC!)

Maarti thinks:
  • we are having both a Boy and a Girl! (again, in case you missed it... JUST ONE BABY!)
  • Baby Names: Sheriff and Lightening McQueen (obviously, we are open to other suggestions!)
  • Birthday: November 3 ( I guess that's reasonable. Actual due date: October 30)
  • 14 lbs, 14 inches long, with lots of purple hair (I guess that explains the heart burn!)

7 comments:

happygeek said...

That is fantastic. Congratulations!!!

jennstar said...

Congratulations Leanne! :)

Tez said...

oh my friend! I am so extremely happy for you! I'd high five baby too. This time around might just be the most fun you have with a newborn! And the most "help" you've ever gotten.

I vote for Emily McQueen, just to keep everyone happy.

Rebecca said...

Yay congrats Leanne!! Hope all is going well. Love reading your kids thoughts on baby #3! :)

Desiree said...

What great news!!! This will be so fun now that your children are old enough to understand being a big brother and sister!

Emily said...

so happy for you guys!! :) :) What a fun time! Especially with both Sam & Maarti understanding what's actually happening!! :)

Anneliese said...

thanks for the smiles!