1 day ago
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Dreaming of Summer
Sam and I were chatting before bed tonight and he was telling me how he wants to go to camp with his cousin next summer. I said to him: "You know, Levi liked it so much I think he's going to want to go for more than just one night next summer." He thought about that for a minute and then said "Well, if it is for 2 or 3 nights than you can write me letters. You can write: 'I'm so sad, please come home!' and I will write back: 'I'll be home soon. Love, Sam'."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is adorable.
I was actually thinking about camp for Eliana this next summer (we were outside shooting the bows) and I thought 'Hmm by the time she goes to summer camp she is gonna be awesome at archery' lol
We will have to plan it so she can go the same week as Sam and Levi!!
Post a Comment