Thursday, November 1, 2012

One is Fun!!

Happy Birthday to our Lukey!!!
It's hard to believe he's one already!
 
 He loved the icing, but wasn't really that interested in the cupcake.
 His present was a big hit!!  Just look at that smile!!
 Luke has been happy and content since day one.  He's so easy-going that our good friends nicknamed him "Mellow-Luka".  It suits. 
We sure love him!
 
 
 
And now for the traditional Birthday Interview:
 
Favorite color:  all of them except for red... it clashes with my hair
 
Favorite food:  I love everything except bananas (I think I just made my Papa proud!)
 
Something I am proud of:  I learned to walk two weeks before my birthday making me the fastest walker in my family.
 
Something my mom would like me to learn SOON:  sleeping through the night!
 
Somthing I would like to learn SOON:  The proper and painless way to get down stairs
 
Something I wish my parents would let me do:  play in the bathroom (I keep trying, but they always catch me)
 
Something I hear my parents say a lot:  "Did you remember to close the bathroom door?"
 
Current Motto:  Don't worry, be happy!
 
 
 


No comments: