Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Another Birthday

I can hardly believe our boy is 7! 
Where has the time gone and is there a way to slow it way, way down?!!
 Sam wanted a Home Hardware themed party for the longest time
and then once summer hit he decided that a boating party was the way to go. 
So... off to the lake we went for an afternoon of tubing!
 


 We had a great time with our friends and family!
 
During Sam's birthday week he was off to soccer camp which is always a highlight of his summer.
 The day before Sam's actual birthday we celebrated at home with some of our Irish family.


 Sam's actual birthday turned out to be a very busy day, but we were able to sneak in a bit of time at a nearby playground.


And there you have it... the week long celebration of Sam!!  He is certainly worth all that celebrating and more!  Sam is caring, thoughtful, helpful, sensitive, friendly and just a lot of fun.
We are so crazy about you Sam!  Thank you for blessing us and making us smile every single day!  We love you so much!!
 
 
Birthday Interview:
 
Favourite Movie - Wreck It Ralph
 
Favourite color - blue
 
Favourite game - monopoly and DS games
 
Favourite story - Up, Up, Down
 
Favourite Bible story - Daniel and the Lion's Den
 
Favourite verse - Hab. 3:19
 
Favourite food - popcorn
 
Favourite animal - leopard
 
Favourite thing about school - recess and lunch
 
Something you are saving up for - a car
 
When I grow up I want to be  - a car wrecker or work with Daddy
 
Something I liked about being 6 - going to the Vancouver Aquarium with my school
 
Something I am looking forward to  - Thanksgiving holidays at the hotel
 
If I had a million dollars - I would buy an entire city!
 
Something I really like - Snap Circuits
 
Something I really don't like - girlie things
 
Someone I really admire - Wayne Gretzky
 
Something I wonder about - how people make cartoons
 
If I could say something to the entire world I would say - "Jesus loves us!"
 

No comments: