Okay... I would like to apologize to my blog followers (a.k.a. Dad and Mom) for the long gap in posts.
I am going to quickly catch you up and try and do better with keeping this thing current.
Going all the way back to our school's Fall Fair... each student does a potato entry and this is what our kids came up with for this year. Sam placed third for his class and Maarti took home the second place ribbon for her division.
We spent Thanksgiving in Osoyoos... we stayed in a warm, cozy hotel while Papa, Grandma, Uncle Shawn, Auntie Susie, Ty, Levi and Carson camped across the lake and endured sub-zero temperatures. We spent our days hanging out at the campground with them, don't let the sunny photos fool you... we were freezing most of the time!
Our boy Luke had a birthday! I really should do my usual birthday interview here, but Luke says "Yeah" to pretty much every question we ask him so I figured it wouldn't be too interesting anyway.
Meet the Konrad Posse:
By the time all the Halloween parties were over at school everyone was already so close to a diabetic coma that we skipped trick-or-treating and opted for a movie and an early bedtime instead.
Our photographer friend, Judi, called us up one day and said "Tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous... lets get your photos done!" Our whole shoot was about 20 minutes long and we got a pile of amazing photos! It was so quick and painless and we are so happy with our photos!
At the end of November we looked at our calendar and realized that if we wanted a Christmas tree before Christmas Eve we had to get it before December even started.... so on the last Saturday of November we headed out (in the pouring rain!) to the tree farm. We found a pretty good tree and all the spiders living in said tree were happy to have a warm place to spend the holidays... Arghh!!
Ballet Recital... one of our favorite events of Christmas!
Sunday School Concert... another highlight of the holidays! Luke even got to take part this year... and by "take part" I mean stand on the stage and do absolutely nothing even though he was doing all the actions for weeks prior! Oh well... he was totally cute anyway.
And... finally.... A Snow Day!!!! Snow equals Big Time JOY for a couple of kids I know.
Okay... stay tuned for more... IF I can get the photos off the camera... We recently had to extract a few coins from the SD card slot on the laptop. Bah!!! I suppose we can't get too mad... that hole has a striking resemblance to the coin slot on a piggy bank and he is only two!... But still... Bah!!




2 comments:
I love you! You look so lovely. Thanks for the catch up :)
Yeah for updating! You and your family are amazing!!!
Post a Comment