Tonight we are dropping Sammy off at Grandma's and going out for a date. We are going to a "paint your own pottery" studio. This kind of a date has my name written all over it... not so much Jeremy's... Thankfully he's a good sport! I'm very blessed.
On a not so happy note... Sammy forgot how to sleep through the night!
1 day ago


2 comments:
Hi Leanne,just wanted to drop by and check out who you are. Thanks for the nice compliments on my card! I looked through all of them on Sarah's blog, but I couldn't tell which was yours. They all looked pretty fantastic though! What a fun thing to do, eh? I like your "mommy blog", too. Hope you have a great date night!
Leanne! You got your blog going after ALL our troubles and DIDN'T tell me??? Ohhh..you're in BIG trouble! lol I'm adding you to my "friend's" list! yay!
Post a Comment