Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Shane!!!

It's not Shane's birthday yet, but soon it will be!! I've actually never met Shane... he lives in Ontario and has been battling Leukemia for the last few years. On May 30th he will turn 8 and his wish is to receive 350 million birthday cards!!! Sounds like a fun project to me!!

Cards can be sent to:
Shane Bernier
P.O. Box 484
Lancaster, ON
K0C 1N0

For more information check out Shane's web site:
www.shaneswish.com

3 comments:

Tez said...

If you make a card to send, will you post pictures of it?

How's life?

Joel+Christine+Emma+Caitlin said...

Leanne! You have a blog! How did I miss that you have a blog?! So excited to see pictures of you, Jeremy and the always adorable Sam! So very far behind on my own blog! So very need to write you an e-mail soon! Love, Chris

Andrew Haak said...

Hey Guys!

Didn't know you had a blog. I must come by here more often (since we never visit and really only live 12 minutes apart) :D

Blessings. Thanks for keeping up with our boy.
- A