Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thirty Something

I remember when I was a kid there was a t.v. show called "Thirty Something"... sounded very old to me then. Now I'm there and I have to say I've never enjoyed life more than I do now. Yesterday was my birthday and I was telling a few friends who called that I'm having the best time!!! So much better than being in my twenties... I know myself so much better and I like myself so much better!!! In fact if I wasn't me I think I'd want to be my friend!!!

5 comments:

Tez said...

AHHHHHH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I hear you, I so love being 30, it was hard for me to turn 30 but I'm loving who I am now, so much better than 20!~

KPetrie said...

Oh oh..I missed your birthday! Welcome to my age year! And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Tez said...

PS. I'm not you, and I LOVE being your friend!!!!!! You rock!

Tez said...

Erin called to tell me that Bill and Karen had another baby!

Sarah said...

Yes, it's great being 30-something! And it is sooo great to share a birthday with you! Thanks for your help on Saturday with the kid class.

I love being your friend too!