You know how we all have those things that make us feel like we are enjoying some personal time? For me it is holding a warm latte and taking slow sips... it's like taking a deep breath and letting out a big sigh. Yummy... when I have a latte I'm having "Leanne Time" and it is good!!!
So I'm wondering... what equals personal time for you? Is it a good book, a hike on a beautiful fall day, a hobby...? Let me know.
5 days ago


6 comments:
ahhh it's an after noon to myself, with nothing pressing to do, curled up with a good book and a hot cup of something.
OR it's a great visit with an awesome friend.
love you much!
Its the coffee for me too! I love the warmth of it! and I like checking blogs and stamping :)
sleeping in... without a kid beside me... blogging late at night, while the rest of the house sleeps (oh, like right now!!!) an uninterupted bath with a good magazine or book.... English Toffee from Timmy's, a woodburning fire on a cold day, or walking along the beach on a sunny summer day (the ocean beach... a lake just won't do!)... hmmm, I could go on and on... but maybe I'll just say one more - an hour long massage (where the massage lady doesn't talk too much!) These are all things that make me smile just thinking about them. Now, which one should I pick for tomorrow?
Because I don't have kids, and I only work part time, I am the opposite, and sometimes, I feel like I have too much quiet time, and the house just gets a tad too quiet. It does my soul well to be chatting it up with a girlfriend.
do you have halloween pictures to post? How's everything else going?
It's having a yummy latte while sitting snuggled up in a blanket by the fire place with a book (most likely by Henri Nouwen) and my journal. Also there has to be music going somewhere in the back ground.
Post a Comment