Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome

Maartina Grace


May 8


7 lbs, 6 oz.


19 inches

We are still working on getting a good family picture.... I'll most again soon.









5 comments:

KPetrie said...

I can only imagine the shopping trips that your family are on right now..pink pink pink! lol Oh, she's gonna be so spoiled! Congrats Konrads!

Leanne Marie said...

She is so beautiful. Congrats you guys!

Joel+Christine+Emma+Caitlin said...

Oh so very excited you had a girl! Think of the future scrapbooking/card-making sessions we moms and daughters can have together! She is absolutely gorgeous Leanne, just like you! I love the picture of you with her, your absolute happiness is shining through your eyes :0)
We love you guys - Congrats to Jeremy and Sammy too :0)
Love, Chris & Joel & Emma

Desiree said...

She is so perfect looking. She is one of those flawless babies. Beautiful! Congratulations!!

Sarah said...

so excited for you Leanne & Jeremy!! Congratulations!!!! Shopping for a girl is sooo much fun :)

I love the pic of you holding her - you look AMAZING!!!!!!!