Thursday, July 24, 2008

Smiley Kids

This is how Sam ususally looks after coming home from playing with his buddy Caleb... Doesn't matter how many toys are in the yard they want to play in the dirt!!


And here is our little girl. I love it when they get to the stage where they start smiling! And boy, is it fun dressing her up!! Jeremy just shakes his head everytime I decide it's "fashion show time" (which is quite often!!!).


4 comments:

Tez said...

She is so beautiful. I want one of those!
Sammy has such a gorgeous happy smile! I'd smooch all over that face!
Love you.

Anonymous said...

man leanne, you guys have really adorable children. Isn't being a mom incredibly rewarding...and tiring!
moni

Sarah said...

so cute! love that dress, too!!

Desiree said...

What's the point of having a little girl if you can't dress her up?!? Funny, I haven't heard that Garth Brooks song in ages, it was big the year I got engaged, so it immediately took me a back a few years.