My sister and her family were here for the weekend. They came to help us paint our house. It's so great to have relatives who are willing to pitch in. The house was a summer project that we never quite got to so when my brother-in-law offered to help of course we said "yes"!! The guys did all the painting while my sister and I spent the day telling our kids to use their "inside voices". I don't know who was more pooped by the end of the day!
Today we are having our bathroom floor tiled so my next impossible task for the next 48 hours is to keep Sam out of the bathroom that doesn't have a door on it right now!!! Sheesh! Doing renos with small children in the house is NOT recommended!!
1 day ago


2 comments:
ohhh I need to see pictures! *of course, are you surprized!*
I remember doing reno's when J, and Lei were 2 and 1 OH NOT FUN!
I think we are leaning to #2. That is my favorite so far! It was reat seeing you guys 3 weeks ago. Thanks for letting us crash at your place. We appreciated it very much. Wish we were closer so we could hang out more!
Love ya, Leanne
Post a Comment