Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged

Apparently there is someone who reads my blog, and apparently she got tired of waiting for me to post something so she decided to motivate me with a tag.
So, Krista, here is my list...

SIX UNSPECTACULAR THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I have hated the color of my bathroom since the day we painted it. It has been a couple of years now, but we just can't seem to find the time to re-paint. Although... we did just buy paint so that gives a person reason to hope.
2. I'm totally intrigued by the Duggar family of (17 Kids and Counting). Wow!! 18 kids!! I have no desire to following in their footsteps! (Especially right now as I'm trying to survive this teething stage with Maarti!! I certainly wouldn't sign up to do this 16 more times!)
3. My prefered radio station while driving: 93.7 JRFM
4. I like watching home reno shows on TLC
5. I will always wear glasses cause I'm too chicken for contacts or laser surgery.
6. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for Winnie the Pooh!?!! I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm continually being given Pooh Bear gifts. I'll admit he's kinda cute, but to be honest (and I hope this won't offend anyone) Winnie the Pooh isn't my first choice for home decor or fashion statement.

Okay... so there it is. Now I tag: Katie, Sarah, Leanne, Christine, Teri and Jen


Here are the rules for this tag....
Rules:
1). Link the person that tagged you.
2).Mention the rules on your own blog.
3). List 6 unspectacular things about you.
4).Taggify 6 other bloggers

2 comments:

KPetrie said...

hehe Yep! I'm a fan of your blog! :) Keep the posts coming! Mind you..I should talk..lol

Sarah said...

Funny Leanne!!! I'll see if I can think of 6 interesting or unusual things about myself... I'll have to mull this over...