I know that they say that Disneyland is the "Happiest Place on Earth", but I know a couple of kids who would disagree... Truely the Happiest Place on Earth is Papa and Grandma's house!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great pictures! Ty and Levi would agree with Sammy and Maarti, Papa and Grandma's is the best place on earth. The 1st thing out of their mouths when I say, "Guess what we are doing today?", or "Where do you want to go today?" "Papa and Grandma's?!" It was so fun to see you guys. See you again on Friday!!
2 comments:
Great pictures! Ty and Levi would agree with Sammy and Maarti, Papa and Grandma's is the best place on earth. The 1st thing out of their mouths when I say, "Guess what we are doing today?", or "Where do you want to go today?" "Papa and Grandma's?!"
It was so fun to see you guys.
See you again on Friday!!
I too would have to agree! I LOVE your mom and dad's house! I don't understand why all of you 'kids' left home! hehe
Post a Comment