Today my baby sister turns 30! Happy Birthday Susan!
Mom said when she was pregnant with you I used to pray you'd be a girl so we could share a room... I'm so very thankful that God answered this little girls prayer! I love how you can make others laugh (especially me!),I love how you parent your boys, I admire how you are wise and how you know how to speak your mind, and I am challenged when you share what God is teaching you.
You are getting older, but you are so young at heart that I'm sure no one will even notice!
1 day ago


2 comments:
WOW Thanks for the nice comments!!
For the record I think I had the best time for that dump truck track!
Aww! Susie's 30? You are a very young looking 30 year old! :D Happy birthday to you!
Post a Comment