Do find a great playground with lots of climbing things.
Do take note of spring flowers and appreciate how cheery they are.
Do let your preschooler take some pictures.... but....
Don't expect great results.
Don't wait until you are leaving the playground to try and get a family photo.
Do keep toddlers, who are approaching nap time, happy with snacks...
Don't let the snack be fruit leather if you are letting them eat in the car.
Don't hand said toddler a wipe and ask them to clean the fruit leather off the window... they are sure to misunderstand and proceed to clean the fruit leather instead!


8 comments:
That is too funny!
Great shot of Sammy in the family pic!
See ya tomorrow!
great pics!! i was giggling away at marti's interpretation...how awesome
Your children are beautiful, Leanne! I love the clean fruit leather! :)
Spring looks very established there... I'm compensating with forced bulbs. :) They cheer me just the same!
Look at the purty flowers. Oh Lower mainland, how I miss you.
Oh Linus! Have I told you lately that I miss you?? I so needed those chuckles today! Thanks :0)
Love you,
Chris
Love it!!
So good to see how your are doing ... and nice to see your family! Love the cropped picture!
You are sooo funny!! I'm back into blog land. Been away for a long time. As I catch up with everyones blog, I realize that I've missed them!!
Post a Comment