Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Easy Perogy Casserole

My friend Kate has put out a plea for easy, healthy recipes. This may not be the most healthy, but it is a step up from hot dogs! It does take a while to bake, but the prep time is 10 min. max. I usually serve it with a salad.

Perogy Casserole
1 med onion
farmer sausage
1 can mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 kg bag perogies (or slightly less)

Fry sausage and onion together and set aside. Grease casserole dish and dump perogies into it. Cover perogies with sausage and onions. Mix mushroom soup and milk together; pour over perogies. Top with cheese and bake at 350 for about an hour. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh nice one....I hope we get lots more recipes. good english huh. lots more english practice too

k I am gonna call you now

Andrew Haak said...

I give this recipe a thumbs up - it was delicious last night :D