Friday, October 8, 2010

That's Dangerous Territory Kid!

So I was folding a mountain of laundry when Sam asked if we could do a craft...

Me: Well, not right now... I haven' t finish my jobs and it is going to take a while cause no one is helping me. (Yes I sometimes resort to guilt as a motivator... get over it!)

Sam: Well, that's not for boys.

He then was subjected to my thoughts on division of labour in our home.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

hahaha, amazing how they pick up on perceived gender roles so young hey?

Unknown said...

I laughed at this one leanne - not because Sammy is sadly mistaken but for all your little bracketed comments!! lol :)

love it.

Carly Nelson said...

oh Leanne...Mike & I always love reading Sammy's amazing comments....he is such a wonder....can't wait till we have kids one day...hope they bring as much joy to our life as your kids bring to you...take care Leanne...keep posting! I do read all time!