
Heaven is for Real was recommended to me by my mother-in-law and I loved it. It's a short, easy read and I was able to power through it in one day! Jeremy is now reading it now and I can hardly wait for him to finish so we can talk about it.

My Mom gave me One Thousand Gifts early in the summer. This is not a book that one should power through! It is thought provoking and life changing. I'm only five chapters in and it's already on my "top five most influential books" list. I think I have about 1/3 of what I've read underlined. It's all about gratitude, but Ann Voskamp looks at it from a different, deeper angle. It's amazing and if I had a million dollars I would buy a copy for all my friends (because I won't be lending my copy out!). I also highly recommend Ann Voskamp's blog: A Holy Experience.


1 comment:
Hi Leanne,
I haven't started "Heaven is For Real" yet, but I'm only two chapters from the end of "One Thousand Gifts". You're right - life changing. I've started my "list" and by God's enabling I want to make adding to it a habit. Thanks for recommending these on your blog. Love you! Dan
Post a Comment