swatting bubble flies...
decorating bugs...
having bug races...
opening presents...
eating dirt 'n worms...
and of course having fun with our friends!
Today is Sam's actual birthday so we met Daddy at Tim Horton's for lunch with Gramma, Grampa, Uncle Chris and Auntie Mary. Gramma and Grampa gave Sam a puppet which we have named Terry the Tree Frog and also a lunch box for when he starts Kindergarten in just a few weeks! Yikes!... not sure I'm quite ready for that!
Happy Birthday Sam! We love you so much and we are so proud of who you are and who you are becoming!
Birthday Boy Interview:
Favorite color: dark blue
Favorite food: chicken and ketchup
Favorite show: Space Chimps
Favorite story: Stories from when Daddy and Mommy were kids
Favorite Toy: Super Mario figurine
Favorite song: Go Tell It On The Mountain
When I grow up I want to be a: Super Hero
Something I want to learn: How to be a super hero
Something I'm good at: cleaning up... really, really good!
Something I'm excited about: my next birthday
Favorite memories from being four: making crafts, playing cars, going in the parade, and preschool.
If I could say something to the whole world I would say: I love you!



2 comments:
It is a Mommy's rite of passage, having her five year old enter kindergarten. I promise you will find so much delight in all he is learning and doing, and all the new stuff he comes home "just knowing". Not to mention how full your hands will be with his grieving sister. I don't say that to freak you out, just to prepare you.
I used to have to do a scoop and a hip carry on Leisha to get her squirming, screeching self out of JAALA'S preschool class!!! he he he! Kindergarten was just longer, more frequent days of the same, for Leisha. For me, it was an entirely different phenomenon. It was a new phase sad and delicious...makes the tears and the separation from him and the good byes to the toddler as you let go of him just enough to get him through his entry to school years. Not easy, but important. You can do it.
Love you times a quadrillion zillions
Stories about Mommy? Once upon a time, when Mommy was in Bible class, the teacher was explaining how bone marrow is extracted with loooong syringes. Mommy got woozzie and fainted. The kid in the next desk (that's me) had never seen anyone faint before, and was shocked and didn't know what to do. My shock was interrupted by the teacher, and I was asked to take Mommy out into the hall. She said that she had a headache, which I was again shocked that that's all she had after falling out of her desk onto her forehead!!!!
Post a Comment