Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's a Boy!!

Welcome to the World
Luke Corban Konrad!!


October 25, 2011
7 lbs, 15 oz.
20 inches

Luke surprised us by coming early, fast and by being a boy! We were told he would be a girl so we were stuck at the hospital with a suitcase full of pink clothes for him!! I guess he's a practical joker... typical last born!



We're all crazy about you Baby Luke!

4 comments:

jennstar said...

Wow! Congratulations Leanne! You look great for just delivering!!!
So were you told from ultra-sound that he was a girl?? What a surprise and what a beautiful boy!
I like the name. :)
Jenny

Tez said...

His name is delightful! I'm so glad pregnancy purgatory ended early for you! Once again, an entire "leanne pregnancy" and no pregnant leanne pictures for me to see. sad.
You've done a great job, he's a gorgeous boy.
Are things settling in to day and night distinctions?
Huge loves to all of you

happygeek said...

So delighted for you!
What a surprise!
Glad everyone is doing so well!

Desiree said...

Welcome to the world Luke!! I guess the jokes on Mom and Dad, what are they going to do with all those pink clothes!?! PS- Luke I think you're cute!!