1 day ago
Saturday, February 2, 2008
So Impressed...
A couple days ago I had to go to the dentist. Yuck! This time though I actually came home really happy. We have been going to a new dentist and after the cleaning they always hand out a toothbrush and floss... just like every other dentist, but for your first cleaning at this office they also throw in a whole box of Crest White Strips!!! That's a $65 value!!! What a deal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
very cool! wait until after baby, though... unless you've already started them... also, make sure you get in the grooves... I did it last year, and was impressed with how white the faces of my teeth got, but the grooves between teeth didn't get the same care and attention (even though I tried to squish it in there, too)!!!!! Then you totally see how un-white your teeth were before you started!
Post a Comment