Very cute..and smart baby! Actually..little man, now that he has such a stylish new do!
yes, I noticed Sammy's haircut in the nursery today... I asked him if he got a haircut, but of course he said, "no!!!!!" Very very cute!
I totally remember the rooster! I thought it was a pet for us!I would love to have a visit with Steve, next time you talk to him, will you give him my email?love you many!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very cute..and smart baby! Actually..little man, now that he has such a stylish new do!
yes, I noticed Sammy's haircut in the nursery today... I asked him if he got a haircut, but of course he said, "no!!!!!" Very very cute!
I totally remember the rooster! I thought it was a pet for us!
I would love to have a visit with Steve, next time you talk to him, will you give him my email?
love you many!
Post a Comment