Thursday, September 24, 2009

Isn't it amazing...

that one so small, and so cute, is so efficient at completely destroying the house in a matter of minutes?! She's a pro at emptying things... today it was her dresser drawers, the toy box, a bag full of diapers and the garbage. The other amazing thing is that, even on days like today, I'm totally crazy about her.



3 comments:

jennstar said...

She is such a sweetheart, Leanne!
I know what you are saying by destroying the house in minutes... I have one of those at my house too! But I am just as much in love with that little fellow! :D

I so enjoy sharing a little piece of your life through this blog, Leanne. Who would have thought when we were in High School together that we would still have contact and share our families over the miles. The internet hardly existed then!! Funny!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute Lion!!!!
Can't wait to see you soon.....

Tez said...

Love you so much Leanne.

I showed Lei wedding pictures from Kyle and my wedding. She doesn't remember ever seeing them. She didn't know any non-family, except you because of how often I tell her the story of wanting to name my girl after you but not wanting to wholly steal your name.

You are a precious treasure in my life and I think of you often with great joy and thankfulness.
You have beautiful children and I'm proud of you for holding out for the hero and for your beautiful commitment to being a mom and wife.

You are special *not in a behelmeted way either!*
Loves