Occasionally I hear a verse and I wonder if it is brand new to the Bible 'cause surely I would have found it by now if it had always been there! That just happened to me recently; the reason it sounded so new was because I heard it in the Amplified Version.
"The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds feet and will make me to walk [not stand in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]!"
Habakkuk 3:19
Where has that been for the last 35 years?!... I could have used it multiple times! I love it so much and you can't know how many times I've had to remind myself "The Lord is my personal bravery" in the last week. If you know me, you know that I'm lacking in the bravery department so this thought has been powerful!
Special thanks to Beth Moore for making me aware of this verse. Are you starting to wonder if I just might be a fan of hers?
1 day ago


1 comment:
Hey Leanne,
I had forgotten that you blog! You do a great job! Well done - you're a great writer. I Love you today! Your big brother.
Post a Comment