We were on holidays last week. This is Sam enjoying McBride's brand new playgound equipment. I tried it too... very fun! (And... I'm very thankful that no one took a picture!!)
Maarti playing in the back of Jeremy's "new to us" trailer. It was given to us. The funny thing about "free" things like this is that they are never really free. It hasn't even been ours for a whole week yet and already we have had to throw money at it.
I was trying to get a picture of the kids standing still, looking at me and smiling. This is the best I could do. FRUSTRATION!!!


2 comments:
You may not have gotten the picture that you wanted... but it is still very cute!
Love the pictures Leanne! I was thinking of you today as I drove up our hill and saw all the changing leaves ... made me think of our "pumpkin patch" photo from 3 years ago and made me wish we could get a photo with our "3 little pumpkins" together! Ahh, nostalgia! Love ya! Miss ya!
Post a Comment