Thursday, June 10, 2010

Holidays

We've been home for nearly two weeks so I figured it was time to share some highlights of our visit to Grandma and Papa's house.

Sam got to go to Preschool with his cousin, Levi. He loved it! And on his first day he came home with the "Grand Go-Getter Award" for being a good cleaner-upper of all things. This is surprising to me... I wonder if the award was more about "You're new here and we want to make you feel good." He didn't get an award on his second day.


The boys had a ball playing lego with Papa... he made a cool pirate ship.



Sam and Levi played great together and always came in really dirty... I sure sign that they had just had the best day of their lives!


Maarti threw-up several times while we were away (we've since taken her off milk and she is doing better) so we decided to travel home with a bucket. She wasn't sick in the car, thank goodness, cause I don't think she had the bucket technique down good enough for it to be effective!

No comments: