Sunday, June 6, 2010

That's a Cool Idea

We recently had some holiday time visiting my family in the interior. It was fantasitic... as always. And, as always, we went to visit my Grandma. On one of our visits we discovered an adult fitness park just a couple of blocks from her house. Maybe these things have been around for a long time and we are just oblivious, but this was the first one we'd ever seen and it. is. fun! The only thing it was missing was a kids playground in close proximity as this stuff wasn't too kid-friendly. Good times!



4 comments:

happygeek said...

It does look like fun. I've never seen stuff like that before.

Shawna said...

That's cool, I have never seen anything like that either, what a great idea!

Rebecca said...

they have adult exercise equipment at mill lake. right by the playground off ware street.

Sarah said...

Have you tried the one at Mill Lake? I just saw it for the first time a couple weeks ago... right beside the playground!