Friday, July 30, 2010

Blueberry Season

There is nothing better than blueberry picking with the kids on a nice summer day. Maarti is crazy about blueberries so I'm sure way more went in her mouth than what went in her bucket!



It was so fun to have Cousin Anna join us at the berry farm... she was super excited about all the blueberries that were in reach!



I worked really hard at getting a picture of Sam, but everytime I told him to look at me he said "I'm too busy!". He was really serious about filling his bucket... he picked about 4 lbs. all by himself!



Finally! His bucket is full and he can take a minute to give me a smile!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so adorable - Sam looks so proud of his bucket!! What do you do with the berries??
Thanks for the call today - it was nice to be able to vent...and then calm down.