We took a leap of faith this week and put the kids in swimming lessons. This could have gone very, very badly as they are both pretty cautious when it comes to water... in fact I think this has been the first time they have ever been in water without clutching to some sort of inflatable! I'm so impressed with the progress I'm seeing, but it could have something to do with the fact that we quite possibly have the very best swimming instructor in the world teaching our kids. Thanks Mrs. Marie! It sure helps that our kids already loved you before they even got in the water!
Here is Maarti watching Sam swim.
She spends most of his lesson pointing at him saying "I try dat".

Look at him go... and it's only day two!

They both love blowing the ducks across the pool. Yesterday they just blew the duck today they put their lips in the water to blow.

1 comment:
Leanne, you are soooo sweet, I did not even remember you taking these pictures, they are great! I like having that memory.
I feel honored to be teaching your kids and also for your encouragement. You are such dear friends to me. Love you all!!
Marie
Post a Comment