1 day ago
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Recent Conversations From the Crazy House
Yesterday at the dinner table:
Me: Sam when you have Grandkids are they gonna call you Grandpa or Papa?
Sam: Mom! I wanna be a super hero, not a Grandpa!
And Today:
Sam: Mom! I just spit water out my nose in the bathroom! Isn't that so cool?!
Me: Not really.
Sam: Well, actually, it is Mom.
Sometimes I feel like all I blog about is Sam and I feel a little bad about it, but I know that Maarti's day is coming too as she is talking more and more. Right now one of her most frequent phrases is "Sammy did it." Little sisters just know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
haha! i think daniel and sammy would get along well, they share the same sence of humour!
I think I need to take exception to that last line! "Little sisters just know..." Know what? Know how to get their brothers in trouble while maintaining an angelic fascade? As your brother I'm getting flashes of deja-vu! Love you! Have a good day! Dan
LOL...I love that you post these little conversations, they totally crack me up! I think it must be a sister thing because Eliana says that Gabe did it all the time. :)
lol, he is too cute! I think you're right, little sisters just know, in our house little Bella is always telling on her sisters or her cousins so as long as she is playing in the same room as them we never have to worry because before they can get into too much trouble she will come running. She started doing it before she could really talk, she would just come running saying oh oh.
Post a Comment