Monday, November 14, 2011

More of Our Sweet Baby











Special thanks to Judi for capturing our tiny boy so beautifully.

4 comments:

Tez said...

He is completely amazing, Leanne! These pictures remind me of Sam's baby pictures. How is it going with three? That is territory I know nothing about, I hope you're still sane and all in one piece *loves*

PS
much to my delight, the captcha is "undies" he he he!

Leanne Marie said...

Oh Leanne He is adorable! We are so happy for you guys! He is perfect and just right for your family! Many Blessings my friend!

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait to meet this little guy. Hugs to all

Conny & Klaas said...

Congratulations Jeremy and Leanne, I know it is a little late , Klaas did come home and tell me about your big surprise back in Oct.I suggest you pack up the pink for the next one??? Lord Willing that is, Jeremy gave Klaas this address tonight and I was eager to see ASAP and I must say , Mom you look GREAT hoping you feel as great as you look!! Jeremy no one can tell us that you are not a PROUD daddy. God bless your family and enjoy your new little Luke