The kids have been going to bed fairly nicely for us lately so I should have known it would only be a matter of time before we had a night of "bedtime stalling".
Tonight was the night.
First it's always trips to the bathroom and then they have to get creative. Sam's second attempt was pretty pathetic... he wandered out into the livingroom looking all sad "Maarti broke my heart by hurting my feelings. She took a book right out of my hands without asking." We sent him back to bed and then it was Maarti's turn. She usually copies her brother, so we'll give her some credit for coming up with something all on her own this time: (Yelling from bed) "Dad! Dad! My hands are freezing! I need mittens!".
We're keeping our fingers crossed that Luke won't follow suit tonight!
1 day ago


1 comment:
HA! I love how evident their personalities are based on how they try to scam you!
How's it going with new baby Luke?
Post a Comment