Friday, November 25, 2011

Terry the Fox

Way back in September I was channel surfing and paused for about 2 minutes on a movie about Terry Fox. The kids were with me and apparently were quite intrigued. A couple of days later we were driving to school and the conversation in the car went like this:

Maarti: I want to pray for that guy with the broken leg.
(I was entirely confused until Sam cleared things up for me...)
Sam: She means Terry Fox.
Maarti: Ya, Terry fox. Dear Jesus, please help Terry Fox's leg to get better. Amen

They hadn't mentioned Terry Fox again and I assumed they had long forgotten about him. They hadn't. This evening at bedtime we could hardly hold it together when they were telling us how "Terry the Fox skipped across the world on his stick leg."

Oh... such funny kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol! that is too funny!!